1. What made you join Transformations 4 Life Boot Camps? I have been underweight and able to eat endlessly all my life – until age 35. Then I started gaining weight. I can’t lose it. I used to be decently athletic and in shape. I mentioned this to my friend Karen Jones and she invited me to Boot Camp.
2. How long have you been coming? about 3 1/2 years
3. What have you enjoyed most? I enjoy exercising with friends. I feel comfortable with the people around me. I love the fact that certain exercises which seemed impossible when I first began are easier for me now.
4. What results have you experienced so far? I haven’t lost weight but I feel stronger than ever. I can still wear the same size clothes that I could wear 10 years go – depending on the style. I used 5-8 pound weights when I began T4L but use 10-20 pound weights now. I can’t stand to miss boot camp for many reasons. I fear missing will get me out of the habit of going and I want to keep going. I feel better about myself knowing I’ve gone.
5. What have you learned about yourself? That if I feel blah before boot camp, I usually feel so much better afterwards. I just thank God for each time I leave and I have been able to complete one.
6. What new goals have you set for yourself? I’ve been a lifetime soda drinker – haven’t had one in over 6 months. I drink more water. I want to eat healthier and get my flat tummy back!