Are you ready to spice up your boring protein shake? This recipe is absolutely delicious. It is like sinking your teeth into a succulent chocolate peanut buttery milkshake without all the guilt. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
Grab your favorite vanilla protein powder and a blender and follow the directions below.
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp of natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp of PB2 (less fat)
- 1 tsp of dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 8 oz of unsweetened vanilla almond milk (Or 4 oz and 4 oz of water)
- add ice cubes to make thicker
- Add all ingredients to blender and mix until creamy. Enjoy…