1. What made you join Transformations 4 Life Boot Camps? I had noticed the amazing results of fellow boot camper Dena Lee. While I was on vacation at the beach (of course), I was motivated to make a change. I wanted to lose weight and become healthy before having children. Ironic, isn’t it? Lose weight to gain weight! 🙂
2. How long have you been coming? I have been coming to boot camp for 6 months (May 2012).
3. What have you enjoyed most? I desperately needed accountability and encouragement, and I have found that from my fellow boot campers. Julie & Harlan are so positive and encouraging. Each day is challenging and different.
4. What results have you experienced so far? I’m 2 pounds shy of losing 30 pounds. I’ve noticed definition in my arms and legs. Boot camp has increased my endurance, especially since I’ve started running and training for my upcoming half marathon training.
5. What have you learned about yourself? I never imagined myself being where I am today. I feel like I’m in better shape than I’ve ever been. I’ve learned that being disciplined and focused will provide results. I’m extremely proud of what I have accomplished.
6. What new goals have you set for yourself? I would like to lose another 5-7 pounds, which is my goal. I want to maintain a healthy lifestyle (diet and exercise), especially in the upcoming phases in life. I want to become stronger and continue to challenge myself.
Thank you for your knowledge and guidance. I appreciate you both so much – my body does too!